Health and Fitness is an important piece of our well-being, whether it means waking up early each morning to break a sweat or enjoying a mellow evening with your daily serving of fruits and veggies.
Ehren Cahill is passionate about health and fitness and uses his experience in human health and activity to engage and motivate others in a number of ways. In March 2018, he earned his certificate through the American Council on Exercise as a Personal Trainer and his license to teach Zumba worldwide. He is continuing his education within the field by taking courses to be certified as a nutrition specialist through the ACE specialization program.
Services are available in person and online.
Personal Training (In-Person)
- In home personal training can be scheduled by phone or email. Equipment is not necessary for orientation, health screening, or general coaching.
- Required equipment can be purchased directly through Ehren Cahill in person or online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online or in-person health and fitness coaching is available for one-time consultations and also for weekly or monthly commitments. Appointments can be made for 30- or 60- minute sessions. Some programs may require additional charges for outside research or processing of consultation materials.
- Coaching services will be personalized to the clients goals surrounding nutrition, training programs, injury recovery, and building a commitment to health and fitness
- Complimentary consultations can be scheduled by contacting Ehren Cahill at email@example.com
- Ehren Cahill is a licensed Zumba instructor. He is available for hire as a substitute or scheduled instructor within the Hartford Metro Area. Please inquire about information surrounding one-time classes for your social or fundraising events as well.